CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY: Last updated January 6, 2021.
This code is to be used by Miss Leslie, parents, caregivers, users, and children that participate in sessions arranged through the Miss Leslie’s (“we”, “our”) platform. We attempt to provide a safe, fun, and welcoming environment for those who connect over Miss Leslie’s classes. In order to provide such an environment, we ask that participants, users, parents, and children: (i) abide by this code of conduct for the well-being of Miss Leslie’s community and (ii) monitor for any updates to or changes to Miss Leslie’s Code of Conduct policy and regard them with the highest respect.
Any messages sent in chat is unmonitored between Participants so please report it to Miss Leslie if there are any displays of inappropriate or rude language. Users should take caution and not share any personal information pertaining to bank or credit card information and Social Security Information.
Miss Leslie strives to provide a welcoming, safe, and fun setting to entertain Miss Leslie’s participants at the highest caliber. In order to do so, we place great value on:
- Physical and virtual well-being of all Miss Leslie’s participants that connect through Miss Leslie’s platform.
- Creating a safe space for people of all backgrounds to come together and enjoy the company of the performers and other guests.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for children and participants to virtually interact with and enjoy together the entertainment provided by Miss Leslie.
For the safety of all those who enter into agreement with Miss Leslie, due regard is given to the following:
Health and Safety: The health and safety of all of Miss Leslie’s customers and participants are among the most important priorities for Miss Leslie and all users, parents, and session participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that does not jeopardize the health or safety of any participant in the session.
Communication: Communication between users, parents, and session participants is essential to a successful, fun, and interactive session with Miss Leslie. We encourage a culture of polite consideration towards using acceptable verbal and nonverbal language. At no time will offensive language or behavior be tolerated from anyone regardless of circumstances.
Respect: Mutual respect between and among users and participants is expected at all times. At no point will bullying of Miss Leslie or any participant be tolerated in any session at any time.
In order to abide by this code of conduct, we ask parents, participants, and children:
- To respect all other participants in every session with Miss Leslie by refraining from offensive or obscene language and behavior.
- Make known to Miss Leslie any instance of inappropriate behavior or language by a participant.
- To address any questions or concerns regarding Miss Leslie’s Code of Conduct policy prior to accepting the customer agreement, both of which include agreeing to Miss Leslie’s Code of Conduct policy.
Breach of Code of Conduct
Any breach of Miss Leslie’s Code of Conduct will be dealt with promptly and taken seriously. Miss Leslie reserves the right to remove any session participant believed to be in breach of this Code of Conduct from the session at any point. Following any removal, Miss Leslie will issue a warning to the user to notify them of the situation. Should Miss Leslie feel that they or another participant is at immediate risk of danger or harm or may be subject to bullying or other inappropriate behavior, Miss Leslie reserves the right to either remove such participant and/or cancel the entire session immediately and contact the appropriate authorities.
Miss Leslie’s classes is designed to be fun for children and parents alike and give peace of mind to parents. By virtue of accepting the customer agreement, you are agreeing to abide by, and ensuring your children abide by, our Code of Conduct to ensure the safety and wellbeing of Miss Leslie and participants.